Alter Ego

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alter Ego

Alter Ego's Forum

2 posters

application

Spicywiener

application Empty application

Post  Spicywiener Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

1) Character Name and level; Spicywiener 85
    2) Specs; Balance 353 ilevel (pvp shoulders only) Currently gearing up resto
    3) Raiding experience; from vanilla to wotlk know every single encounter (fav raid ulduar Very Happy) know blackwing decent pretty well havent experienced other cata encounters up close but can learn tacs and im a very fast learner
    4) Guild ambitions (PvE (Raiding), PvP); Would like to get in a mature friendly raiding guild, get a realm first encounter achiv
    ;for pvp i just transfered to the server had a solid 2v2 and 5v5 team more xp in 5v5 tho if a guild team is available i would like to join.(pvp ambition to get arena season mount)
    5) Alts (that you want to bring in the guild, if you have any); no alts atm
    6) Current item level and progression activities (like if you are farming hcs, or normals or some kind of rep for enchants); farming resto spec (never had it before trying to learn it)
    7) Time/days/hours available for guild events; anytime that uni studies dont get too hectic. preferably weekdays around 18:00 to 24:00+ GMT

look forward to hearing from ya Very Happy
    Hidori
    Hidori
    Admin

application Empty Re: application

Post  Hidori Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 pm

The realm first thingy is a joke I guess 'cus we aren't a hardcore raiding guild and we're months in the new exansion I doubt there's any realm first left now lol.
    We got a resto druid for our main raiding team but we got no raiding boomkins. You didn't specify what raiding team would you be aiming for but either way as we can't promise a raiding spot in the first team, we surely can put you on trial for the second one. If you're cool with that I don't see why not. Oh I'd also like to know your age, while we got no age restriction I would rather not have too.. young.. ppl in the guild.

Oh and I'd like to know who told you about this forum/guild, why us, do you have friends here aaand... how much bosses did you actually down in bwd and which ones ?
    Spicywiener

Post  Spicywiener Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 pm

im 19.. i dont realy mind on raiding teams i just want to raid on a regular basis in a friendly mature environment. the raelm first i meant maybe on upcoming patches but not realy bothered about that i just didnt know what ambitions u were refering too. my previous guild was kind of a slacker guild but we did manage to do almost all the bosses in bwd except nefarian...why you? the rogue abbyschuito is me irl friend Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 pm