Alter Ego

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alter Ego

Alter Ego's Forum

5 posters

Raiding Days

Roflzor
    Roflzor

Raiding Days Empty Raiding Days

Post  Roflzor Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 am

Hey guys,

The guys from outset want to know if we are still interested in doing 25 mans, and if we are, what days we are avaiable.
    Outset prefers not to raid on friday and saturday since it's weekend then.

Rolf
    Lokï
    Lokï

Raiding Days Empty Re: Raiding Days

Post  Lokï Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:17 pm

i liked the 25 man we did with them...
    Lighto
    Lighto
    Admin

Post  Lighto Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Rolfi,

I spoke with outset GM and we'll have a scheduale for us to raid togather.

We'll update everyone shortly.

Lighto.
    Hidori
    Hidori
    Admin

Post  Hidori Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 am

Lighto wrote:Rolfi,

I spoke with outset GM and we'll have a scheduale for us to raid togather.

We'll update everyone shortly.

Lighto.

It's not a good idea, Lighto you said you will talk whit the raiders and officers first, before making any decisions - do it, there are things you don't know yet. I personally prefer 10 man teams, I'm used to that and I like it. The 25 man was interesting and refreshing but I prefer 10 mans, feeling more comfortable and I enjoy it more.

Me and half of the core raiders share that opinion. If we merge the 10 man team will cease to exist (their guild leader made that pretty clear, if we merge we will be a 25 man guild) and all the ppl who don't like 25 mans will find themselves without choice. Also apparantly last night some guys from outset logged on our TS, one of them was drunk and talked a buch of crap which kinda left some ppl with such a negative feeling that they refuse the merge completely.

I want the raid with them tommorow to be the last one we share. I got a bunch of other things in mind aswell which we will discuss when we talk.
    Lighto
    Lighto
    Admin

Post  Lighto Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 am

Hidori dear,

Please read what I wrote, all there is atm is another test raid with outset, nothing else ,I would refrain from jumping into conclutions and assumptions without facts in hand.

All we did is discuss, no decisions were made regarding a possible merge, so again please lets not get ahead of ourselves.

"It's not a good idea" we agreed as officers to do another test run with outset, we all agreed on that.

"Lighto you said you will talk whit the raiders and officers first" first? before what exactly? were not merging, it's dissapointing to hear that after all this time you would think I would throw away my loyalty to the officers, raiders and the guild so easily, also I was not the one who schedualed a raid on a day that one of our core raiders can't make it and didn't even bother asking him first.

"there are things you don't know yet" do share.

"If we merge the 10 man team will cease to exist" how do you know that? I do not know what will happen the next second, let alone after a possible event or another.

As regarding the outset members coming on TS, being drunk and acting like idiots, give me names.

As officers we need to think about the best thing for The Guild First and than your own personal desires and ambitions, sometimes it contraticts, but most of the times it's the same.

I wish us the best of luck and let's use logic and common sense and less emotion.

Peace,

Lighto
    Hidori
    Hidori
    Admin

Post  Hidori Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 pm

A "schedule" to raid together sounded a tad bit more than just another test raid to me.

You say you *all* agreed on one more test run, maybe you did after I logged out from vent when you were talking with their gm. So maybe I missunderstood, sorry. 1 more test raid or just continuation doesn't mean anything, that is true.

Yes I did thought you will talk with us before *making plans* with them, which is what you previous post sounded like, again sorry if I misunderstood.

I'm not involving emotions, you'd be making a mistake if you think a game is worth as much as that.

"also I was not the one who schedualed a raid on a day that one of our core raiders can't make it and didn't even bother asking him first."

Then tell me, who was? Nobody did that mate. And what does that have to do with anything? "and didn't even bother asking him first" Do you really think so lightly of us? What makes you say that? Of course we asked, Xtroy and Hotch AGREED on that day 'cus they wanted at least one of them to be in there, and Xtroy didn't have the opportunity to go any other day for his own reasons, while Hotch couldn't make it only on that day, there was no "decision without asking" and there was no option available for a day THIS week when they could BOTH make it (we're talking about thursday, the 1st join raid with outset right?).

It's logic, Lighto I don't have to be a medium to put 2+2... if we merge, they want us to be a 25 man guild. We won't be able to preserve our current 10 man raiding team because there will be more ppl wanting to be in, and if we switch half the raid group it simply won't be the same anymore, would it? Also if we take our core members each time there are going to be problems, when we were on vent we talked about this in detail, we can't have the same 10 man raiding team AND a 25 one, it's not possible, or if it is, share the idea 'cus I can't think of a way.

Yeah, guild comes first, it's not just me that prefers 10 mans, I wasn't sharing only my personal wishes.

Hotch, Corine and Rolf can give you more details on what happened on TS since they were on at the time. And the "things you don't know yet" are tied exactly to what the raiders want. So when you log we should gather and discuss it. Like Hotch said if most of the ppl made up their minds there's no point wasting time on it.

Oh.. one more thing.. "The REAL Guild" is ~7-10 ppl. Think about them.
    Roflzor
    Roflzor

Post  Roflzor Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:48 pm

I don't remember exactly what was said on teamspeak, all I remember is that he thought we were a bunch of noobs that would get pwned by any of their members any time of the day.

They said Scup was a bad warlock since Harrydotter was new to being a warlock and he outDPSd Scup. They also said their undergeared, nuub shaman (Vasile) has a rogue main that would sweep the floor with Hotch his DPS. Big words but I haven't seen any proof.

Tbh I don't care who beats who, as long as everyone does their job and we down bosses while having fun.

It came down to me as if they didn't need us and we were new to raiding.

Also they whined like little bitches about us talking too much on ventrillo while raiding. I can see something in that arguement, but on the other hand, we've downed more bosses since we shout on ts when to look out for what, we help eachother.

Corine and my opinion about Outset: We don't want to raid with them anymore.
    Hotch

Post  Hotch Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Yea what happened on ts the other day was really unacceptable (it seems to be that harrydotter is co-gm there even) Rolf even repeadatly said he wasn't an officer and they should talk to someone else about 'it'. I'm not even sure what they came to talk about but the only thing I heard was that they where demanding raiding days ranting about how good they where and how 'bad' some of us where (I dont care if they rant about me but I have a problem if they try to trash everyone without propper reason). I confronted Jurgen with it a day after and they only thing he could say that harryd was drunk and normally doesn't behave like that (no excuse ofc). I really feel that they have created a big problem wich is really hard to solve/overcome. Some of the alpha characters in our guild (me included) really dont accept this nonsense. We raid to have fun and progress and if they create this early an environment in wich we dont feel like raiding with them I feel we are wasting our time.
    Lokï
    Lokï

Post  Lokï Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

ok seems i missed out on some fun on ts (fun meaning giving them reasons not to feel hihg and mighty)
    i dont like it when other guilds go crybaby over stuff they know nothing about for example telling us we talked to much. altho they seemed nice when we did the 25 man with them (some ppl i didnt like from the start) after hearing about the TS incident i could say im trough with them. i dont know if they just recently came to shadowsong and how recently that would be but enough of their members sucked and we didnt judge them about it... everyone can have bad days

anywayz lets keep the fun to the 10 man team

greetz

Lokï

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 pm